To the Ostsee from Berlin!

Went to the Ostsee this weekend!


It rained pretty much continuously from the time I left Berlin until Warnitz. The rain definitely slowed down our progress even though we trudged through it, it was often difficult to really push the pace especially when we were on wet and muddy roads. My chain and brakes complained (sometimes by not responding) but ultimately my bike took me through it and we were rewarded at the end by some great sun and warm weather in the afternoon.

More photos and stories to come.

The GPS battery ran out after about 13 hours (but I guess that makes it about 15 hours of operation). So I had to wait a little before I could recharge it...but almost everything is there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Final Days in Managua - Saturday

Biking in November - Aegina, Greece